|Home||» Products||» Examination Gloves||» Examination Gloves|
Examination Gloves are made in 3 material of construction such as Vinyl (Latexfree), Nitrile (Latexfree) and Latex. NULIFE Protective Examination Gloves are used in medical procedures, handling of instruments and diagnosis. Using these gloves, the probability of infection with contagious diseases is reduced to zero. The not just provide protection to patients, but also protect the medical professionals from contamination in the form of liquid and articles. Our NULIFE Protective Examination Gloves are fully tested for their safety against skin irritation and dermal sensitization. These conform to the quality standards of ASTM D 3578.
These are available in powder-free option as well, in the name of Vinyl Examination Gloves - (Latex Free Gloves). Their two varieties include:
- Dentist Special - Powderfree | Free from powder, smell and Latex Look
- Clear Gloves - Powder & Powderfree | Free from smell and available in Eva Look.
- Suitable for those who are allergic to latex
- Cost effective in comparison to Latex & Nitrile Examination Glove
- Ideal for food industry
NULIFE Nitrile Gloves (powder free only)
Their production is done with synthetic latex, which makes them more resistant to puncture, as compared to natural rubber. These have zero percentage of latex proteins. Their other attributes are anti static, highly solvent resistant and odor free. Consequently, their use is predominant in dairy and food industry.
- 100 pcs. of Latex Examination Gloves (Non Sterile) are packed in 1 box. Every carton has 20 such boxes.
- 100 pcs. of Nitrile/Vinyl Examination Gloves (Latex Free) Non Sterile are packed in 1 box. Every carton has 10 such boxes.
Sterile piece pack and Sterile pair pack can also be arranged.
|Latex Examination Gloves Non Sterile|
|100 pcs. of gloves in a box. |
20 boxes per carton.
|*also available in sterile piece pack & sterile pair pack.|