|Home||» Products||» Surgical Disposable||» I.V. Cannula|
We offer I.V. Cannula whose important parts are imported from established European manufacturers. We use clean rooms to carry out the processes of manufacturing, assembling, testing as well as packaging. Supported with latest resources, it has following features:
- PTFE catheter is exclusively tapered with perfection and is resistant to kink that ensures simple vein puncture with least trauma.
- Japanese needle and luer lock Plug
- Fully disposable, complete sterile construction and non-pyrogenic.
- Its wings are flexible and angled, which promote simple fixation that safeguards rolling or pistoning of cannula
- Tipping technology is new and efficient that allows the tip to easily penetrate in the vein with least trauma
1) NUCATH I.V. Cannula for vein cannulation in geriatric and pediatric patients.
- Miniature design
- Projection on body is small
- Wings are flexible and small
- Side port or injection valve is not present
- Only available in size 24G.
2) NUFLON I.V. Cannula with injection valve and wings.
- Injection site is provided with a valve that is of retracting and one-way type
- Medicines can be injected in a needle-free manner. It reduces the possibilities of needle injuries and infection.
- Valve cap has recessed plug along with a cautionary skirt that helps in eliminating the chances of contamination during the time when valve is not used.
3) NUMED M I.V. Cannula without port & without wings.
4) NUMED R I.V. Cannula with small wings without injection valve.
5) NUMED K I.V. Cannula with injection valve & suturable wings.
|Guage||Color||Catheter O.D||Catheter length in mm||Water flow rate ml./min||Packaging|
|14||Orange||2.1||45||300||100 pcs in one box, |
10 box per shipper carton